Team Lead – Trade Contracts (CLM) – Mohali (2-6 years)
Job Opportunity for a working professional having experience in CLM, DocuSign, project management, planning and development and implementation, with ultimate goal of building an efficient, customer centric and self-reliant Contract admin team for smooth execution and implementation of contract related activities.
- Ensuring all KPIs are met on a daily basis.
- Domain knowledge of Agri-contracts, gauge complete understanding to be SME of the process.
- Ability to impart knowledge to the team.
- Supervision and close coordination with team on daily activities.
- Be first point of contact for the team -Handle teams queries, Issues and concerns effectively.
- In-put of purchase and sale contracts and relevant amendments.
- Allocation of futures pricing, rolling of futures pricing and overfill / underfill pricing.
- Creation of master data request for new contractual counterparties.
- Issuance of contracts using company's standard terms and review of third party issued contracts.
- Monitoring the status of the activities and report upward to Manager. Responsible to ensure accuracy of Contract Admin metrics reported.
- Ensuring timely filing of document for retention, in accordance with Company’s policies and procedure requirements.
- Effective communication on all day-to-day operational related activities with various stakeholders.
- Adapt and quickly get hands on to the new introduced applications and process and in turn train the team to learn and adapt for achieving better result and desired outcome. (SEDNA, DocuSign and CLM)
- Working in coherence to achieve self and team goals.
- Ensuring SOPs are diligently followed and compliance checks are always in place, Control mechanism, quality checks, manage the process, propose solutions.
- Preparing monthly reports and scorecards.
- Ensuring all daily, weekly and monthly reports send on time.
- Managing work allocation and leaves plan of the team.
- Daily status updates and report issues to the manager for timely resolution
- Ensuring close coordination with team to have smooth closure of month end activities.
- Identifying and proposing ways of process improvement as per Industry leading practices.
- Helping in designing of the Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) tool as per Organization requirement.
- Managing change in CLM and ensure new changes are implemented.
- Lead User Accessibility Testing (UAT).
- Ensuring SOX and other statutory requirements are met and all information, documents and reports provided by the team for audit. Post the audit; ensure corrective and preventive action plan set and successfully implemented in the Team.
- Providing guidance and support to the team, knowledge sharing and best practices.
- 5-7 years of work experience in a similar role or with International Commodity company.
Minimum Education Qualification
- Graduation, Post-graduation or MBA in International Business would be an advantage.
- Relevant experience in handling commodity contracts with good knowledge of GAFTA, FOSFA contract rules is desirable.
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Nishant.firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.