Technical Project Manager - Financial Services - Mumbai - 8+ years
Hiring for a Technical Project Manager with 8+ years of experience in project management and JAVA/J2EE development experience. An incumbent coming from larger BFSI background will be a right fit.
Location - Mumbai (Currently Hybrid)
Your Future Employer- A multinational consumer credit rating company with a presence in more than 40 countries.
Roles & Responsibilities -
• Project Management including resource planning and management, preparing resource plans and monitoring of overall efforts
• Managing client expectations around delivery and associated reporting.
• Developing lists of tasks, defines their interdependencies, assigns resources, and tracks task progress to completion.
• Determines specific project deliverables, defines the process for reviewing and approving deliverables, and specifies quality criteria for deliverables assessment in line with SOW.
• Defines project scope subject to management approval, establishes the process for altering the scope, and responds to requests for changes to the scope.
• Builds time estimates, develops project schedule, and addresses scheduling problems as they arise.
• Estimates project costs, prepares budget recommendations, and monitors and reports project performance to budget constraints.
• Identifies, mitigates and recommends alternatives on handling risks and issues that threaten the successful completion of the project within deadline.
• Identifies areas within the business unit where process improvements may benefit project performance.
• Managing external contractors, consultants, projects, project teams, and managing the quality and timeliness of outputs
• Good knowledge of project management methodology and tools including software & computer systems and processes and PC desktop applications.
• Proficient with the business unit products and operations & knowledge of legislation and regulations impacting the business unit industry (BFSI)
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Certified Associate in Project Management from the Project Management Institute (CAPM)
• Provide technical consultation on new development, enhancements, bug fixes and deployment and involve in complete product life cycle
• Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
• Familiar with technology stack like cloud services, web services, microservices, cloud platform etc.
What is in it for you -
1. Work in diverse cultures and global team
2. Grow in a culture focused on training and mentoring
3. Work in a fast-paced environment in an established brand
Reach Us - If this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated resume at email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer - Crescendo Global is specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Note - We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Keywords – Crescendo Global, Jobs in Mumbai, Tech Jobs, Technical Project Management, JAVA development, J2EE, Financial Services