WFM-Forecasting-Pune-3+ Years’ Experience
Opportunity for candidates with experience of WFM and forecast variance.
Shift- UK Shift (Hybrid)
Your future employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum
- Forecasting and capacity modeling
- Analysis of historic trends to predict future volumes
- Create capacity plan and review the same on an agreed frequency i.e. Actual v/s projected capacity
- Ensures that all reports originating from the team are accurate, relevant and reliable
- Complete root cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness
- Resource Management including accurately tracking all/any movement of headcount (attrition, new recruits)
- Ensuring that all headcount databases are accurate and aligned
- Work closely with the operations team to analyze and help improve their delivery processes
- Assist with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
- Min 3 years of experience in WFM team with experience in trend analysis
- Spread sheets with formula application and/or database software (Excel, Access)
- Knowledge in Automatic Call Distribution Technology and experience with Forecasting/ Scheduling software – preferred though not mandatory.
- Advanced MS Office
What’s in it for you:
- A profitable organisation leading to personal and professional growth.
- A healthy work-ecosystem and culture.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com