Your job application’s success is determined by one thing only: How strong is your resume?
You might have achieved a ton of accolades in your career, however, portraying them in the right manner is the key. Understand how your experience can be beneficial for the role and what skills to highlight.
Points to be noted for writing a resume:
1. Total years of experience
2. Add relevant years of experience in the skills
3. Use the right keywords
4. Chronological order
5. Duration should be in years
6. Projects worked in
7. Stakeholders and Clients
8. Additional responsibilities
9. Highlight industry/ domain exposure
10. Customize your CV according to the job description
11. Highlight Key Skills in a separate column
12. Updated contact details
13. Resume should not be longer than 2 pages
14. Check formatting and grammatical errors
Highlighting the right skill sets and using the right keywords makes it easier for your application to get selected. Here are 5 ideal resume formats to use (coming in straight from our recruiters)- Click here to download
About Crescendo Global
At Crescendo Global, we help people & organizations find a common purpose. We specialize in Senior level and Leadership hiring for our clients across India. We have built a culture of people passionate about changing other people’s lives. We focus on employee growth & learning and believe in the power of teamwork to do great things. Here, you have the opportunity to have a greater influence than many individuals do in their lifetime. Crescendo Global takes pride in uniting people through celebrations.
Our Useful Links –
Job Pages -https://www.crescendo-global.com/jobs
Blog Page -https://www.crescendo-global.com/blog
KEEP IN TOUCH WITH US!