Actuarial - Risk Modeling – Life Insurance (3+ Years)
An exciting role for professionals who will be responsible for the risks calibration of Credit risks. The person would act as necessary support to the risk modelling team by carrying the tasks for calibration process. If this sounds interesting, read on!
Location: Mumbai (Hybrid)
Your Future employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Good technical actuarial knowledge, with attention to detail.
- Supporting the annual calibration, working through the data analysis and updating result documents.
- Support the development and enhancement of MATLAB, Python and R based calibration models used within organisation
- Developing, calibrating and implementing new or enhanced risk models for use in Solvency II
- Gain knowledge of internal capital model, risk modelling framework and subsequently guide the team members
- Must have cleared 3-4 Actuarial papers.
- Programming language Preferred
- Knowledge of the business and/ or Solvency II and/ or IFRS financial reporting experience would be an advantage, however on-the-job training will be provided to successful candidate
- Past experience of working on risk calibration is an added advantage, Python.
What is in it for you?
- Fast track career growth
- Market leading remuneration
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
Reach Us: If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Profile Keywords- Mumbai Jobs, Actuary, Actuarial, Life Insurance, Risk Modeling, Risk Calibration, Solvency II, Solvency Capital requirement (SCR), Internal model, Standard Formula, Economic capital, Valuation interest rate, Matching adjustment, Risk calibration, Python