Indirect Taxation Analyst (3+ years)
Looking for a professional having Graduate with at least 3 years of experience in India GST compliance and Tax Accounting.
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Calculation of tax, reconciliation of data, financial accounting entries, monitoring of tax positions at a transaction level, preparation of returns and the filing of returns.
- Ensuring issues are raised / escalated and driven through to resolution.
- Ensuring risks & dependencies are highlighted, with mitigation options presented.
- Supporting adhoc queries from Local and Global Tax Teams.
- Running multiple reports, analysing and compiling data to file JP Morgan’s indirect tax returns.
- Graduate with atleast 3 years of experience in India GST compliance and Tax Accounting
- CA/MBA preferred.
- Good understanding of any country’s VAT/GST Law
- Ability to work with, and use, large amounts of data.
- Knowledge of automation tools (Alteryx/Tableau)
What is in it for you?
- Fast track career growth
- Market leading remuneration
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at email@example.com for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Keywords: Crescendo Global, Crescendo, IDT, taxation, indirect tax, indirect taxation, GST, GST return filing, GST audit