Oracle EBS – OTL (Oracle Time and Labour) – Support Specialist (2-10 years)
An exciting opportunity for professionals having at least 2 years of experience in Oracle EBS and OTL.
Your Future Employer: A leading global group in Financial Services operating in more than 40 countries.
- Configuring Self-Service Timecard entry.
- Configuring time entry for managers and HR with an option of viewing time of all its subordinate employees and ability to Enter/Edit/Delete time.
- Configuring work schedules, holiday calendars and floating holidays
- Configuration for Time entry rules.
- OTL Processes (OTL to BEE transfer time processes)
- Raising and managing SRs
- Processes to manage accruals using OTL and EBS HR
- Timecard troubleshooting.
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills, personal drive, flexibility, team player, problem solving, influencing, and negotiating skills
- Capability with strong planning and follow up skills, mentorship, Work Allocation, Monitoring, and status updates to Leadership.
Reach Us: If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Note: We receive a lot of applications daily, so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Profile Keywords - Crescendo Global, Crescendo, Insurance, Oracle EBS, Oracle OTL, Time and Labour, Time Tracking, Payroll.