Assistant Manager/ Manager – IT Security Audits (3-10 years)
Job opportunity for risk/security professionals having experience in IT Security Auditing, IT Security, Data Security Consulting, ISO27001 and Quality Assurance.
Your Future Employer: Leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions.
- Be part of audit team/lead Information security and Technology audits 5-6 in a year.
- Be part of co-ordination team to work with external experts in carrying out Cyber Defense audits.
- Be part of audit teams to analyze the exception output to make meaningful Inference, observations and process changes.
Specific indicative goals and objectives below:
- Audit KPIs – Be a key contributor and enabler for success of Internal Audit function
Measured on 6 Audit KPIs (Coverage, customer feedback, and ensure comprehensive closure of audit findings with all relevant stakeholders, based on actions recommended. – measure can be zero escalations from stakeholders post issuance of report.
- Innovation in Audit – Drive Innovation in Audit methods Drive Innovative methods and techniques in audit to derive higher assurance, lean audits, higher coverage. Analytics efforts in Audit to be an average of at least 25%. Drive at least 25% Day Zero observation set.
- Excellence in Audit – Drive excellence in audit program management Covering closure of audit field work in a rolling 3-month period, weekly/fortnightly dashboard to auditee, report closure within defined timelines, audit action tracking and closure.
- Functional Transformation: Participate in one of the 3 transformation tracks. Drive Knowledge Management – contribute at least 25+ SOPs/Work guidelines/Templates to the Audit Knowledge management and program manage sessions for larger internal audit team
- Talent Building, Training & Advocacy Grooming talent – mentoring and building strong team below – imparting Wipro knowledge, giving space for direct interaction including audit report closures by team – managers and team members. Training to new joinees to Internal audit – at least 32 person hours in a year. Attend Training Session of at least 32 person hours in a year
- BE or B Tech
- CISA or DISA would be added advantage
- Finance Knowledge a must
- IT application audits including network security, architecture audits / reviews
- SAP Knowledge and practice a plus
- Prior Experience in Information Security audits would be plus
- Analytical mindset with sharpness of details a key trait
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role.
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me a mail along with your update’s CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis, so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.