Associate Director-Critical Services-15-22 Years-Mumbai
Shift: 1:30 P.M.-10:30 P.M.
Your future employer:
It is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, it has 50,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals.
Summary of Role
The Critical Services Associate Director plays a crucial role in maintaining the stability and resilience of the organization's IT services. This position requires a proactive and detail-oriented individual who can effectively lead teams, drive major incident resolution, and foster a culture of continuous improvement. Additionally, a successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of regionally aligned Service Delivery professionals, continuous improvement managers who will provide excellent customer service, seamless IT operations to optimize business performance while minimizing service disruption, proactively identifying improvement opportunities and issue reoccurrence.
• Major Incident Management: Lead the major incident response process, coordinating the efforts of technical teams, communication specialists, and relevant stakeholders. Ensure proper documentation and communication of incident details, status updates, and resolution plans. Conduct post-incident reviews to capture lessons learned and implement improvements to the incident management process.
• Service Delivery Management: Oversee the management of critical services and ensure adherence to established service level agreements (SLAs) for both internal and external clients. Coordinate cross-functional teams during critical incidents, ensuring swift and effective resolution to minimize service downtime. Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) related to service availability and reliability, taking proactive measures to maintain high service standards.
• Quality & Service Improvement: Implement a strong and robust quality and service improvement strategy that continuously assess and enhances IT service processes to optimize efficiency and effectiveness. Ensure the delivery of IT services and products meet or exceed the agreed quality standards determined by consumers. Provide a systematic data driven continuous improvement process utilizing best practice methodologies that proactively monitors IT services and implement improvement strategies.
• Business Collaboration and Optimization: Establish and maintain strong relationships with key business stakeholders to understand their business needs, align with service delivery, and address any concerns. Actively manage the regional Service Delivery Team members that will be the key points of escalation for issues and concerns regarding performance challenges.
• Problem Management: Develop and implement robust problem management processes to identify and address underlying issues causing incidents. Lead and implement processes that deliver root cause analysis efforts that identifies systemic problems and work closely with relevant teams to implement permanent solutions while ensuring key stakeholders are well informed. Collaborate with technical and operational teams to establish preventive measures that mitigate the recurrence of incidents.
• Root Cause Analysis: Facilitate effective Problem Management by conducting post-incident reviews to identify the root causes of major incidents and develop strategies for prevention and mitigation. Implement process improvements and best practices based on lessons learned.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, related field, or other relevant experience.
• Proven experience (5+years) in critical incident management, problem resolution, and service improvement, with a strong track record of driving results in a global organization.
• Strong technical background and understanding of IT infrastructure, applications, and support processes.
• Excellent leadership and team management skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a diverse team.
• Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making abilities, especially under high-pressure situations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels.
• Knowledge of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) or other incident management frameworks.
• Familiarity with incident management tools and software for tracking and reporting incidents.
• Certifications such as ITIL Foundation, PMP (Project Management Professional), Process Improvement Methodologies, or related certifications are a plus.
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to be a part of the Global Technology team as well as the Global Service Delivery team in India.
Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at Manisha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Keywords: Crescendo Global, Crescendo, Jobs in Mumbai, Jobs in Thane, Jobs in Vikhroli, Jobs in Change Management, Jobs in Incident Management, Jobs in Problem Management