Catastrophe Modeling - (4-8 years) - Mumbai/Bangalore
We are looking for candidates with 4-8 years of experience in Catastrophe Modeling. Having hands on experience on either RMS, Air touchstone or Risk link.
Preferred one with experience in SQL Backend Risk link & Touchstone.
Your Future Employer- One of the Fortune 500 Organisation and ranked in one of world’s top 5 companies in Risk Advisory, Insurance Brokerage & Reinsurance.
Role and Responsibilities
- Model input preparation - Includes data preparation as well as data scrubbing using SQL/Excel.
- Analyzing the exposures - Includes geocoding the exposures, implementing modeling assumptions accurately in the modeling process, ensuring correct model and peril settings, etc. in order to quantify insurers' catastrophe loss potential.
- Generating reports - Includes using internal tools like iFM, Work Flow Manager for creating exposure as well as loss summary reports, visualizing various statistics by creating maps using SpatiaKey, ArcGIS, etc.
- Running proprietary models - Running customized peril analysis using proprietary models.
- Model Sensitivity Analysis - Testing the change in model output with change in input parameters. Validating losses - conducting loss feasibility studies to validate modeled losses.
- Model change management - stay updated with changes in models and conduct studies to estimate the impact on modeled client losses.
- Optimizing reinsurance - Model different reinsurance structures to identify the optimum structure in order to maximize client profitability.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in CAT Modeling
- Fundamental understanding of Insurance and Reinsurance
- Knowledge of RMS RiskLink or AIR - Touchstone
- Good working knowledge of MS-Office Word, Excel and Access, SQL
What is in it for you-
- A stimulating working environment with equal employment opportunity
- Growing skills while working with industry leaders and top brands
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression
Reach us- If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don’t hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Profile Keywords- Crescendo Global, Crescendo, Leadership Hiring, Cat Modeling, Catastrophe Modeling, RMS, AIR Touchstone, Insurance, Reinsurance, Catastrophic Modeling, Loss Modeling, Risk Modeling, Portfolio Roll ups.