Consultant - Infrastructure/Transport Sector - Gurgaon (2+ Years)
Our client is hiring for a consultant who holds 2+ years of relevant experience in frontline consulting with transport and logistic sectors can work independently and with team on consulting projects, client management and delivery of projects.
Your Future Employer: -
One of the leading consulting firms offering ratings, analysis, risk and policy advice.
1. Working independently / in a team on consulting projects/ assignments; manage different aspects of assignment delivery including assignment quality, timelines, client management, client satisfaction/relationship, etc.
2. Working on Government, private sector, and Multilateral funded projects. Inter alia, work on policy work, regulatory aspects, market assessment, transaction advisory, financial models, business plans, reforms and project implementation, program management, institutional strengthening, advisory reports
3. Working with state governments. Be open to work on assignments across locations in India and abroad. This would imply a willingness to travel and be stationed at the client's site depending on the requirements of the assignment.
4. Supporting in outreaching activities by writing articles, in-house research, working on business development proposals and pitches
5. Working on reports and presentations and explaining analysis / presentations to Clients and other team members
6. Supporting the Manager/ Associate Director in project delivery aspects such as research, analysis, financial modeling, report-writing and preparation of presentations while taking responsibility of specific modules in an assignment.
1. Post Graduate from Tier 1 / Tier 2 or premium institutes.
2. Minimum 2 years of experience in consulting with transport and logistic sectors.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
4. Should have front line consulting experience.
What is in it for you: -
1. Amazing opportunities for career progression.
2. A stimulating working environment with equal employment opportunities.
3. An international and diverse work atmosphere.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
We receive a lot of applications daily, so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you dont hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, financial modelling, report writing, Infrastructure Advisory, transport, roads, highways, airlines, shipping, sea, ports, logistics, project execution, project management, project implementation