Credit risk modeling - SAS/SQL/Python
Location : Gurgaon/Bangalore
Summary : An excellent opportunity for someone who knows to use analytical tools to identify opportunities to grow overall assets as well as manage risk and understands existing underwriting rules, strategies and replicate them in business rules using SAS/SQL.
Your Future Employer: An American multinational professional services company mainly involved in the operations management and analytics. It offers insurance, banking, financial services, utilities, healthcare, travel, transportation and logistics services.
• Designing, analyzing, monitoring credit risk strategies for different loan products such as personal loans, auto loans, etc.
• Understanding existing underwriting rules, strategies and replicate them in business rules using SAS/SQL.
• To generate KPI, track risk and delinquency metrics for portfolios using SQL/Tableau.
• To revamp pricing strategy changes and launch A/B test for monitoring impact and performance of the change.
• An individual must have knowledge of and certifications in programming, SAS/SQL/Python.
• Should have knowledge of Banking / Financial Services Industry with preference in lending space (Personal Loans, Credit Cards, Auto loans etc.)
• Should be experienced in creating and utilizing credit risk data marts.
• An individual should have good knowledge of designing, implementing, and measuring statistically valid experiments (mainly A/B tests).
What is in it for you :
A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
Work in a fast-paced environment in an established brand.
Reach us : If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly drop me an email along with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer : Crescendo Global specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note : We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don’t hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.