Data Analytics-Python/SQL/-Gaming/Fintech-3 to 12 years
Location : Mumbai/Delhi/Bangalore
Summary : An excellent opportunity for Analytics professional having good hand in Python/R/SQL and experience in Gaming or Fintech industry.
Your Future Employer: Global professional services firm notable for its work in turnaround management and performance improvement of a number of large, high-profile businesses in US and other countries as well.
• Meticulous attention to detail, a sense of curiosity, and the ability to learn quickly, and a dedication to customer satisfaction.
• To collaborate with colleagues, identify and implement opportunities for improved effectiveness, efficiency and risk mitigation.
• To capture and record time and costs incurred on each project every week.
Delivery Excellence :
• To work on large, complex, global data sets.
• To do in-depth analyses and generate reliable insights.
• To distill insights from analyses by identifying second order implications.
• To develop a quick understanding of clients’ businesses and its drivers and leverages the same for project delivery.
• Set clear and unambiguous expectations on deliverables.
• Manage client expectations and make changes accordingly.
• Satisfy client expectations by delivering superior quality work.
• Assist and contribute in business development and marketing initiatives.
Hand-on experience using SQL, R, Python, or other tools to analyze large and complex datasets.
B. Tech / MBA with experience in applying advanced analytics and working on implementation of system solutions.
Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.
What is in it for you :
A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
Work in a fast-paced environment in an established brand.
Reach us : If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly drop me an email along with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer : Crescendo Global specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note : We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don’t hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.