Data Architect- (9-14 Years)-Noida
Your future employer:
Our teams consist of exceptional people with Entrepreneurship, Diversity, Respect, and Collaboration as values at the core. We bring together people from different lifestyles, backgrounds and cultures to partner with more than 1,500 leading Financial institutions worldwide. Our customers, based in over 80 countries, benefit every day from our technologies and software, as well as the expertise of our 5,000 employees. It is a subsidiary of the Group, which is a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development. With more than 46,000 employees, it generated a turnover of €4.7 billion in 2021.
- Build software products for banking and financing institutions with R&D teams that are openly collaborative, are non-hierarchical, respect contributions and work with agility.
- Develop products as per the technology roadmap of our organization. Understand product capabilities and strategize technology for its alignment with business objectives.
- Engage end to end in product development, starting from business requirements to realization of product and to its deployment in production.
- Research, design, and implement the complex features being added to existing products and/or create new applications / components from scratch.
- Identify risks or opportunities associated with current or new technology use. Plan and execute PoC’s as necessary.
- Continuously improve internal software architecture processes and technology.
- Provide technical guidance to product team to ensure quality and efficiency of solutions.
- Able to technically guide a core team of highly skilled individuals
- Should have excellent communication skills.
How do you know that you are fit for this role?
- Proven technical expertise and hands-on involvement in Developing cloud solutions for Data Analytics
- Design & Build data pipelines with Spark with strong hands-on experience in distributed systems using technologies like Hadoop/MapReduce, Spark, Scala, SQL, Hive, Kafka.
- Ability to learn and work with emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions.
- Strong communicator with ability to collaborate cross-functionally, build relationships, and achieve broader organizational goals.
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to be a part of the Global Technology team as well as the Global Service Delivery team in India.
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at Manisha.email@example.com for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Keywords: Crescendo Global, Crescendo, Jobs in India, Jobs in Data Architect, Jobs in Data Architecture, Jobs in Java, Jobs in Spark, Jobs in Kafka,