Data Engineer - SQL , Python , Any cloud, 6-9 years,Pan India
An excellent opportunity for someone having hands-on experience in SQL, Python, AWS, Snowflake, JIRA, and building pipelines.
Location- Pan India
Your Future Employer- Global analytics and digital solutions company serving industries including insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, media, retail, and others.
- Working with Researchers and the Data Infrastructure team to understand the business and their requirements.
- Helping in determining the optimal data set and structure to deliver on those data requirements.
- Partner with the Data Infrastructure team to build and maintain the research platform.
- Hands-on experience in Python.
- Hands-on experience in SQL .
- Should have experience in AWS and Snowflake.
- Experience in AWS Glue, Athena, Redshift, and Lambda.
- Experience in building pipelines is mandatory.
- Must have experience with managing and transforming big data sets using Pyspark, spark-scala.
- Experience with AWS services – Glue, Lambda, EMR, Redshift, RDS
What is in for you-
- A stimulating working environment with equal employment opportunities.
- Growing of skills while working with industry leaders and top brands.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
Reach us- If you feel that you are the right fit for the role please share your updated CV at email@example.com
Disclaimer- Crescendo Global specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Profile Keywords- SQL, Python, Lambda, Pyspark, AWS data engineer, Data Engineer, Snowflake, JIRA, Spark, AWS, Glue,Crescendo Global.