Enterprise Performance Executive / Manager - (8-11 Years)
Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Pune, Mumbai
Your future employer:
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Capability Network CFO & Enterprise Value team, you will support CFOs and finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models and best-in-class practices, to drive market differentiation.
- Lead project delivery, client conversation and manage stakeholders on the project both internal and external
- Lead the team of experienced resources and direct/guide teams on project executions as per planned timelines
- Lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality within constraints of time and budget
- Effectively co-ordinate with client organizations and work towards maintaining & enhancing effective client relationships
- Lead the EPM application design aspects and the assessment of project requirements and deliverables to identify the best solution for clients
- Identify opportunities using/building own network within and outside firm to drive business development activities
- Prepare response to RFP and drive client conversation/presentations to dive business opportunities
- Prepare business case, Solution options, project plans, estimates, staffing requirements and execution approach for the EPM opportunities and use them as part of proposal to the client appropriately
- Work Independently on business development and project delivery from onshore/offshore as needed
- Must have 8+ years of relevant work experience, preferably 7+ years in consulting and business development
- Functional experience in Digital Finance, Planning, and budgeting processes, KPI Identification and Management and financial reporting
- Experience in AI/ML or data science use cases in FP&A processes
- Experience in Data & Master data governance
- Functional experience in Finance transformation projects across all or any of the phases i.e. Plan, Design, Build, Test and Deploy, preferably involving implementation of Enabling technology, tools, and Software applications
- Must have at least 3 full lifecycles implementation experience in implementing either of these EPM/technology (Oracle EPM Suite (E-PBCS, FCCS), Anaplan, SAP SAC/ BPC/GR, OneStream etc.)
- Experience in Management and Financial reporting, performance management, disclosure management, XBRL reporting, last mile reporting (Oracle Analytic Cloud (OAC), Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, Workiva, etc.)
- Should have experience of handling teams of 8-10 resources independently
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
- Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
- Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
- Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at Manisha.firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Keywords: Crescendo Global, Crescendo, Jobs in India, Jobs in EPM, Jobs in Enterprise Performance Management, Jobs in Consulting, Jobs for Big4, Jobs in Metro