Team Lead - Trade Operations|FMCG|Mohali, Punjab| (5+ Years)
An exciting opportunity for a professional having 5 years+ experience in trade and operations and end-to-end shipment exposure in the FMCG domain. The professional should have knowledge and expertise in Letters of Credit and shipping documents with the ability to provide high quality level of customer service to internal & external stakeholders, charter parties, key lay-time provisions and people management.
Location: Mohali, Punjab
Your Future Employer: A Leading Global Agribusiness & Food Company (FMCG Domain)
- Preparing cargo stowage plans, gathering information and following up on shipments, vessel selection and confirmation with the Business Team.
- Gathering information on contracts nominated on the vessel to be executed from the Business Team, reconciliation of trader’s spreadsheet and contracts, supervision of vessel agents screening and onboarding in TPRM system of compliance team.
- Creating contract vessel and parcel and nominating purchase/sales contracts in SAP system.
- Providing guidance and inputs to co-workers (Documents team) on documents to be prepared for vessel execution for submission to internal and external stakeholders.
- Receiving freight and purchase invoices from sellers and forwarding to the co-workers (Finance team) for payments processing.
- Performing Month End Checks for Team and ensuring accounting queries are resolved within the deadline
- Managing timely collection of Palm Trace Data from suppliers & Mills Globally to complete quarterly report while minimizing untraceable data regarding Palm shipments by routine control checks of local as well as international trades.
- Identifying Global Transition Programs under GTE & leading it successfully.
- Following the transformation in the Commodity supply chain and helping to successfully leverage platforms like COVANTIS, SEDNA &, GLOBAL SHARE
- A work experience of 5-10 years in International Trade Execution and Lay-time (Knowledge of vessel categories both in Dry Bulk and Tankers), international logistics, freight or relevant field with at least 1-2 years of experience in people management.
- Computer proficiency (SAP, Analytical tools, MS Office).
- Degree in Business Management, Logistics or related field.
What is in it for you?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A fast-paced environment for career growth in leadership role.
Reach us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 2 weeks. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Key words: Trade and Operations, End-to-End Shipment, Letters of Credit, Lay-time, Logistics, Crescendo Global