Financial Group Controller – MEASA - Qualified CA / CMA / CPA (8-15 years)
Looking for Qualified Chartered Accountant CA / CMA having incredible experience in in implementing corporate strategy and global corporate direction to global regions. You will be Leading general accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable and assist in implementing key accounting procedures and polices
Location: Chennai (Tamilnadu)
Your Future Employer: One of the most established management consulting and research firms helping corporates to accelerate their growth.
- Partner with Vice President - Global Controller in implementing corporate strategy and global corporate direction to each of the regions
- Partner with America’s Controller in implementing key accounting procedures and polices
- Lead general accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll staff including up to five direct reports
- Coordinate key accounting deliverables across the group; ensure accurate and timely closing of financial books by managing key month-end, quarter-end and year-end deliverables
- Analyze (India, UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Israel) monthly, quarterly, and annual financial information
- Ensure regional legal entities are following local GAAP and other regulatory requirements
- Regularly review the control environment and report inconsistencies or policy exceptions to the VP – Global Controller.
- Facilitate, coordinate, and supervise execution and completion of the group audits, statutory audits and tax returns with external auditors and tax firms, respectively
- Continuous accounting process improvements under new NetSuite ERP environment to increase productivity.
- Fully qualified accountant (CA, CMA or CPA equivalent)
- 9+ years of related experience including 5 years of experience as Controller or Assistant Controller
- Hands on accounting experience with any ERP. NetSuite experience is preferred
- Experience preparing GAAP financial statements and a thorough understanding of accounting principles, practices, and internal controls
- Experience working in a multi-national organization
- Proficient English-Speaking communication skills
- Advanced Excel
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll get a chance to work with one of the most established consulting firms.
- You’ll get a chance to work with global clients.
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me a mail along with your update’s CV on email@example.com
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis, so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Profile Keywords - Crescendo Global, Crescendo, Financial Controller, Corporate Strategy, general accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, CMA, CPA Chartered Accountant