Summary – An Excellent opportunity for someone who has at least 5 years of experience. One should have experience in UI interface development, Javascipt, Angular 2 + to be a right fit for the job.
Your Future Employer- One of the top financial organizations having its presence across the globe and is ranked in the fortune 500 list.
- To work with the product and engineering teams to ensure that the interfaces of our products are simple and pleasingly usable.
- To develop features/functionality for our applications with a client-centered focus.
- To write web application code following best practices.
- To redesign existing UI's and implement new UI's for web, mobile and peripheral devices.
- To coordinate with Software Architect(s) to implement and optimize scalable framework for web applications.
- Set and enforce standards for interface development within the organization.
- Actively participate in QA process.
- Lead code reviews to drive teams to the highest standards for node.js apps & web apps.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Military experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in User Interface development.
- At least 1 year of current experience with Angular.
What is in it for you: -
- A stimulating work environment with equal employment opportunities.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in an established brand.
- Grow in a culture focused on training and mentoring.
Reach us: -
If this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global in specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Note: - We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profiles have not been shortlisted in case you don’t hear back from us in one week. Your patience is highly appreciated.