Business Analyst- (6-12 Years)
Your future employer:
It one of the leading life insurers and the largest non-bank owned private life insurer in India. The Company has more than 32 Lakh customers, consolidated revenue at Rs 15271 Cr, 1 Lakh+ Crores of assets under management, and presence in 140+ cities across India. It currently offers wide portfolio of life insurance products - Protection insurance, health, pension, annuity, child, retirement, savings and growth plans. It has 12500+ employees, with presence in presence in 140+ cities across India and is ranked 18th Great Places to Work in India (the only Life insurance company in top 50). and Ranked 18th amongst ‘India’s Great Places to Work For’ in 2021.
What will you do in this role?
- Serve as a single point of contact for a specific business unit for their business intelligence and insight needs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders and ensure that their reporting or insight needs are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Engage directly with business teams to go beyond the initial “ask” to understand the underlying business needs, identify and recommend relevant business insights, creation and implementation of business metrics by identifying lead and lag indicators of desired outcomes.
- Understand business requirements, translate requirements into projects, activities and tasks.
- Partner and coordinate with cross functional teams – data, tech, information designers, bi engineers, Powerbi developers, testing etc to create and deliver highly complex reporting needs from a variety of data sources.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of business metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards and other data solutions.
- Perform rigorous testing to assess the quality and accuracy of data assets and eliminate inconsistencies with a recommended corrective action plan.
- Managing the entire development pipeline, prioritizing basis business impact/needs, document and communicate status, issues and risks in a timely manner to stakeholders and senior management.
- Build an environment that supports continuous improvement and learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking. Ensure the teams’ skills and knowledge base remains relevant in the evolving field of digitization, data analytics and business intelligence.
How do you know that you are fit for this role?
- MBA, or Master’s degree in Quantitative fields like mathematics, computer science, engineering, statistics, economics etc.
- You have at-least 7 years of experience in delivering business intelligence / data products.
- Strong insurance domain understanding is a plus.
- Experience with BI development best practices such as agile methodologies, requirements gathering, requirements analysis, prototyping, testing, and deployment to production.
- Hands on experience in SQL/Python/BI tool (PowerBI preferably).
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and lead multiple work assignments with high standards in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills to effectively communicate and interact with personnel at all levels throughout the organization.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized.
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to be a part of the Global Technology team as well as the Global Service Delivery team in India.
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at Manisha.email@example.com for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Keywords: Crescendo Global, Crescendo, Jobs in India, Jobs in Gurgaon, Jobs in Business Analysis, Jobs in Agile, Jobs in PowerBI, Jobs for Business Analyst