Guidewire Tester – Claim Center (4+ years) Gurgaon
As a Guidewire Tester, you'll play a crucial role in assessing software quality by designing and executing manual and automated tests. You'll lead one of the Test phases, ensuring that our products meet the highest standards. Working closely with various stakeholders, you'll contribute to defining test strategies, plans, and controls, while championing a quality-first mindset.
Location – Gurgaon
Future Employer - A 300-year-old multinational P&C insurer operating across the UK, Ireland, Canada, and other parts of Europe.
- Contributing to test strategy and plan development in alignment with business outcomes.
- Analyzing user stories/requirements and collaborating with stakeholders to ensure test validity.
- Leading and coaching a team of testers, ensuring quality outcomes.
- Creating test design specifications and cases, collaborating with subject matter experts.
- Reporting test outcomes accurately, raising defects where necessary.
- Executing automated tests using agreed frameworks.
- Reporting test metrics and dashboards to inform stakeholders of progress and risks.
- Conducting all test phases, including System Test, User Acceptance, and more.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the Software Development Lifecycle.
- 4+ years experience in Software Testing or similar role.
- Knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies.
- Experience with test management software and basic SQL.
- Proficiency in test automation tools and frameworks.
- Exposure to RESTful APIs and SOAP integrations.
- Familiarity with diverse technologies and platforms.
- Relevant professional qualifications.
- Experience in the Guidewire platform is compulsory.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
What is in it for you?
- Discover a dynamic career with a leading insurer, where innovation and integrity converge.
- Join our team to be part of a company committed to protecting and empowering communities, offering not just a job, but a purpose-driven journey where your skills contribute to a resilient and thriving future
If you are interested for this role you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Profile Keywords: IT Jobs, Tech jobs, Testing Jobs, Guidewire Testing, Insurance Domain, Crescendo Global