Your future employer: American business firm that provides research and analysis, growth strategy consulting, and corporate training.
- Track technology and product development trends in the ICT and/or electronics space, and to analyze and predict technology/ market trend
- Identify strategic opportunities and critical success factors required to achieve business growth within the ICT and/or electronics industry
- Keep pace with technology developments, funding, partnerships, R&D focus areas, stakeholders in the tech innovation ecosystem
- Understand business implications of technology / product innovations and /or related initiatives
- Identify and evaluate industry best practices in technology / product innovations & technology leadership
- Mine, Analyse, synthesize volumes of data towards addressing specific business objectives within technology / innovation management (such as Intellectual Property evaluation, R&D management, portfolio planning, technology valuation, technology forecasting, technology benchmarking, technology commercialization)
- Formulate technology roadmaps; recommend productization plan / new business opportunities
- Data Collection through secondary and primary research (with corporates, academia, national research labs, investor communities etc.,)
- Contribution to technology news alerts, syndicated and/or custom technology reports, analyst briefings, media / press articles
- Proactively develop innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis that improves business performance and contribute to organizations goals and strategic intent
- Bachelors in Engineering (CSC/IT/ECE/EEE)/ B.E along with up to 10 years of corporate experience
Any undergraduate with Masters/PG in Electronics, Communication, Mobile & Wireless specialization and at least 7-8 years of corporate experience
Bachelor in Electronics & Communication with PG Diploma/Masters in Business Management and at least 8-10 years of corporate experience
- Should have worked with market research firms in conducting primary research and gathering relevant data necessary for research within the ICT and/or electronics domain
- Exposure to Data Modeling using Frameworks, Management Models
- Should have good analytical skills and be aware of the different research methodologies in use
- Knowledge of Foreign Language (Korean/ Japanese) would be an additional advantage
What’s in it for you:
- A profitable organisation leading to personal and professional growth.
- A healthy work-ecosystem and culture.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Crescendo Global is specialised in Senior to C-level niche requirement. We are passionate about empowering job seekers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don’t hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.