Job opportunity for a professional holding 6+ years of experience in Investor Relations, Corporate Business Development, M&A, Business analysis. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Role: Investor Relations
Your Employer: India’s biggest digital automotive solutions provider that supports the buyers at all stages of their personal mobility journey.
- Financial modeling & research model creation
- Information collection/preparation Interacting with equity research analysts
- Investor event preparation
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage equity research and investor relationships
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to the leadership team
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly earnings and conference calls
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
- Help prepare the company’s Annual Report
What you need to have:
- Investor Relations, Corporate Business Development, M&A, Business analysis
- A strong understanding of financial reports, analytic methods, and financial data tools are often required. Due to the large amounts of data to be processed and presented, applicants should have intermediate-high proficiency with the MS Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint, as well as with the ERP software
What is in Store for You?
- Opportunity to make a real difference supplemented by great camaraderie, autonomy at work and super-fast speed to action
- Avenues to explore self-interests / strengths and land in the right role
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Profile Keywords: Strategy, growth strategy, go to market, corporate strategy, product growth, market analysis.