Manager – NON IT Talent Acquisition - 9+ years
Looking for a working professional with more than 9+ years of relevant experience in Talent Acquisition. The candidate will be responsible for managing end to end recruitment process for the business through various portals and methods. The candidate must have extensive experience in volume hiring, bulk hiring, stakeholder management, team management and perform effectively in hiring the right resource for the business.
One with great exposure of RETAIL + VOLUME hiring would be preferred.
One with great stakeholder management experience would be preferred.
Your Future Employer: A leading retail business organization.
- Managing the end to end recruiting process for the retail business.
- Building great partnership with business in terms of understanding the needs and delivering as per agreed SLA’s
- Sourcing & screening relevant profiles through multiple channels.
- Being involved in behavioural and competency-based interviewing & partnering with hiring managers for appropriate hiring decisions.
- The person would be responsible for holding core exposure of end to end recruitment.
- The person would be taking care of effectively communication with the employer brand with potential talent and forging strong partnerships with the HR team They would be responsible for conducting market scan for local, regional and global vendors including accessing new sources.
- They will be responsible for managing whole recruitment process.
- Managing relationship with onshore Business Process Owners and senior management.
- Engaging with vendors on a regular basis to keep the database updated and content refreshed.
- One should hold hands of exposure of optimize hiring cost and use sophisticated applicant tracking systems.
- 9+ years of relevant experience talent acquisition (End to end recruitment, volume hiring, bulk hiring).
- Strong knowledge of stakeholder management
- Experience of handling a team as well.
What is in it for you?
- Working in a healthy and fast paced environment
- Enhancement of professional skills.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated resume on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Talent Acquisition, Volume Hiring, Bulk Hiring, End to End Recruitment, Retail Business, Team Management