Procurement Global Process Owner - Mohali - 15+ years
Location - Mohali
We are looking out for a procurement global process expert with at least 15+ years of professional work experience, and 8+ years of experience in process design and/or optimization with SSC’s.
You will be responsible for process management and E2E governance of Procurement processes and will play a key role in driving continuous improvement and standardization across the function from a process, people and technology perspective.
Your future employer - One of the leading global food production and processing companies.
- Developing and refining the “Vision and Strategy” components for designated end-to-end process areas.
- Ownership of ‘to-be’ and ‘as-is’ Global process design taxonomy and the associated metrics for the Procurement domain. Ownership includes defining Global processes, policies, procedures, and templates, conducting impact assessment workshop and approval of process changes plus enabling IT system changes
- Enforces adherence to global design, process, and template. Identify, escalate, and work with the Service Delivery teams to eliminate process deviations that are not driven by local, regulatory or statutory considerations
- Ability to define, scope, plan, and work with the IT team to implement procurement solutions.
- Should have good knowledge of procurement tools to articulate business and technical requirements.
- Ability to facilitate requirements gathering sessions, perform Fit/Gap Analysis, document decisions, maintain configuration documentation, facilitate testing activities, and coordinate deployment activities.
- Develop and implement procurement analytics, interpret data, analyze data using statistical techniques, and provide meaningful insights.
- Contribute to the definition, implementation, and evolution of the enterprise-wide business process governance model. Lead and support change management and communication efforts for all Procurement transformation projects.
- Define, monitor and drive improvement of end-to-end process performance metrics. Incl. as-is baselines and target future state KPIs.
- Own the implementation of Procurement analytics to identify opportunities and drive efficiencies across the procurement domain.
- Monitor and embrace cross-industry best practices for the Procurement process area, to fast-track process maturity and identify opportunities to lead transformation projects.
- Periodically participate in Governance meetings with various stakeholders to review current processes and align them with Global strategy across the SSC, Global, and Local/BU functional teams.
- Experience in Agribusiness/Commodity trading industry preferred.
- Education Qualification – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. CPA or other professional qualification would be helpful.
- 15+ years’ experience in Procurement process, with ideally 8+ years of experience in process design and/or optimization with SSC’s; preferably in a complex, fast paced and matrix and challenging work environment
- Deep function, process, transformation and project management knowledge and experience, high attention to detail
- Experience in designing, mapping, and integrating Procurement Systems with third-party ERP's and other relevant business systems .
- Comprehensive experience with ERP, Procurement tools like Ariba, Coupa, Ivalua or SAP SRM and an affinity to support the development and harmonization of supporting IT tools / environments.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, customer management, analytical, change management and communication skill.
- Quick to identify risks and collaborate with necessary parties to develop risk mitigation plans.
- An understanding of shared services/ COE operating models; good knowledge of leading practices in shared services (e.g., CRM, SLAs, KPIs, metrics, and reporting).
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with an organization having a global footprint.
- Global exposure.
If you feel this opportunity is well aligned with your career progression plans, please feel free to reach me with your updated profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick discussion on the opportunity.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Profile Keywords - Crescendo, Crescendo Global, procurement process, global process, Strategy