Quantitative Research Lead (Consumer Insights) (7+ years)
Looking for a working professional with more than 7 years of experience in end to end primary and quantitative research in consumer insights. The candidate will be responsible for project deliver through performing primary research, designing questionnaires and also analyse consumer insights for the same. A candidate holding experience in client management, team management and project management (consumer insights) will be suitable for this position.
Your Future Employer: A leading data analytics and advisory organization
- Designing research studies by using various primary research methodologies and analytical techniques
- Participating in data gathering sessions and also be a part of client discussions
- Delivering projects and executing task such as analytical planning, survey analysis, generating insights from research data
- Preparing work plans and may also be involved in leading a team to conduct research as per standard industry protocols.
- Preparing deliverables according to the clients for quality and consistency with the original research objectives and also develop PowerPoint presentation to assure effective insights presentations to clients
- Minimum 7 years of experience in delivering strategic insights engagements across industries involving quantitative research techniques
- Experience in designing research questionnaire and research guides
- Expert knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
- Hand on experience working on analysis tools like Q, SPSS, R, etc.
- Strong hold on PowerPoint and Excel with strong verbal and written communication.
What is in it for you?
- Working in a healthy and progressive environment
- Enhancement of professional skills.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated resume on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.