Scrum Master- (8-10 Years)-Noida
Your future employer:
Our teams consist of exceptional people with Entrepreneurship, Diversity, Respect, and Collaboration as values at the core. We bring together people from different lifestyles, backgrounds and cultures to partner with more than 1,500 leading Financial institutions worldwide. Our customers, based in over 80 countries, benefit every day from our technologies and software, as well as the expertise of our 5,000 employees. It is a subsidiary of the Group, which is a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development. With more than 46,000 employees, it generated a turnover of €4.7 billion in 2021.
- Ensure the adherence of Agile Principles and Scrum Values
- Ensure the adherence of SBS Agile Framework
- Servant Leader and a Coach for the Scrum Team. Conduct trainings on various Agile and Scrum topics.
- Ensure the correct setup of Agile tools - Jira, retro tools, online poker tools. Work closely with Agile Manager
- Contribute to SM community - Take trainings, Share best practices, Help other teams move to Agile
- Should have enough technical knowledge to challenge the team and support
- For a mature team contribute to Sprint backlog (Not more than 50% capacity)
- Setup and facilitate all Scrum Events ( Sprint planning, DSM, Sprint Review, Sprint Retro, Backlog grooming)
- Prevent external interference and protect the team from uncontrolled injection of work
- Ensure compliance to DOD/DOR
- Attend SOS wherever required
- Ensure that team is able to meet the Sprint Commitments
- Remove Impediments remove obstacles that affect the team to meet its sprint commitment
- Reporting - Sprint burndown, Agile Metrics, Raise Alerts, V1 reports
- Ensure Monthly followup is done for the team and track its actions
- Reporting - Help the AM in completing the Release view with accurate data points
- Review the quality of the Product Backlog to ensure the structural quality of the backlog items
- Ensure Continuous improvement. Ensure safe environment during Retrospectives and track actions
- Create a culture of self-organized, cross functional and innovation
- Good communicator with the ability to collaborate, build relationships, and support stakeholders in achieving broader organizational goals.
- Self-starter, who can take initiative and get things done with minimal guidance.
- Experience with agile development processes and how to apply their principles.
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to be a part of the Global Technology team as well as the Global Service Delivery team in India.
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at Manisha.email@example.com for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Keywords: Crescendo Global, Crescendo, Jobs in India, Jobs in Business Scrum Master, Jobs in Agile, Jobs in Noida,Hybrid Jobs