Senior Leader – ESG & Business Sustainability
Job opportunity for Leader in ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) looking for passionate leaders who have efficient knowledge of global ESG frameworks and expertise
Your Future Employer: A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
1. Working closely in transdisciplinary manner with different teams to work collaboratively to evolve and outreach the ESG strategy of the organisation
2. Ensuring excellent articulation of ESG performance in global disclosure frameworks (e,g. GRI, DJSI, BRSR, Integrated Reporting, CDP, WEF-SCM, TCFD, Ecovadis, MSCI ESG )
3. Actively participating and contributing to multiple global advocacy frameworks
4. Taking up the responsibility internal processes, systems and digital tools /applications as required for effective ESG performance monitoring and reporting
6. Managing the team effectively and smoothly coordinating with different teams
1. Qualified Master in Business Administration or any masters
2. Experience of 14+ years overall, substantial number of experiences in ESG & Business Sustainability
3. Well versed with the concepts and frameworks of Business Sustainability and ESG
3. Must be a fast and keen learner, especially of unfamiliar topics and perspectives in ESG
4. Effectively managing multiple senior stakeholders.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
1. Leading and devising the Global framework for ESG for a larger organisation
2. Opportunity to work with Global Stakeholders
DISCLAIMER: We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
REACH US: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER:We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.