Sr. Analyst – BI – Azure, SQL, ETL (3 years) – Bangalore /Pune
Location: Bangalore /Pune
We are seeking an individual contributor who excels in maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders. The ideal candidate will demonstrate proactiveness in acquiring new skills to meet evolving business needs. Proficiency in data extraction, data cleansing, and data transformation is essential. The role involves harnessing data analytics, data visualization, and data modeling techniques to generate valuable business insights.
Your Future Employer: The largest insurance broking company, with a strong business presence in insurance, risk management and consulting services with over 35,000 employees globally.
- Maintain good relationship with stakeholders
- Familiar with extraction of relevant data, cleanse and transform data into insights that drive business value, through use of data analytics, data visualization and data modeling techniques.
- Strong MS PowerBI skills.
- Hands-on experience in MS Azure SQL Database.
- Excellent knowledge of ETL packages using Visual Studio or Informatica.
- Database management and reporting (SQL & MS Azure SQL)
- Monitor analytics and metrics results
What is in it for you:
A high-paced, collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking work environment.
A fast-growing industry with rapid career growth.
If you are interested in this role, you can reach out to us at Srishti.firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Profile Keywords: Tech Jobs, IT Jobs, PowerBI, MS Azure, SQL Database, Fortune 500 firm