Technology Service Adoption Specialist-5-10 Years-Mumbai
Location: Mumbai (Thane/Vikhroli)
Shift: 1:30 P.M.-10:30 P.M.
Your future employer:
It is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, it has 50,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals.
Summary of Role:
End User and Collaboration Services are responsible for a wide range of user facing services including End User Compute (Laptops and software), Workplace Technology (Meeting rooms, telephony, and printers) and Collaboration Services (Exchange and Microsoft 365 Collaboration tools including Teams and SharePoint). Colleague Experience & Adoption specialists assist with the rollout of new tools as well as supporting optimal use of existing tools amongst our colleagues. Candidates would be expected to provide a range of skills including adoption planning/execution, training/presentations, creating guidance for end users as well as providing one-to-one support. This involves working with a variety of teams including our engineering and admin teams, project managers, senior stakeholders across the organization and end users.
- Supporting our on-going projects in the End User and Collaboration Services Team.
- Creating successful adoption campaigns for new tools and processes.
- Running training programs, developing user guidance and creating communication across a variety of media (Intranet pages, news items, videos, live training, Teams/Viva Engage messaging etc.).
- Working with senior stakeholders across the organization to understand their needs and requirements for our services.
- Analyzing adoption metrics to measure success and identify further opportunities for improvements.
- Monitoring Microsoft updates and providing guidance and support to colleagues where necessary.
- Helping to manage our Intranet sites, Teams and Viva Engage communities including our Digital Champions community.
- Providing VIP/ white glove support to our senior colleagues.
- -Working with the engineering, operations and admin teams to identify opportunities for process improvements, particularly those involving colleagues.
- -Opportunity to specialize in one area (End User Compute / Workplace Technology / Collaboration Services) but with the flexibility to support the other areas as required.
- -Will require collaborating with colleagues across our businesses, functions and geographies. In particular with our Internal comms and project management teams.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the same profile
- High level technical knowledge of Microsoft 365 tools.
- Microsoft certifications such as Microsoft 365 Fundamentals or other tool specific qualifications an advantage but not required.
- Ability to produce robust analytics using Excel and/or PowerBI.
- Experience in training, communication and presenting to users/stakeholders.
- Good spoken English. French, German, or Spanish language skills also advantageous.
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to be a part of the Global Technology team as well as the Global Service Delivery team in India.
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at Manisha.email@example.com
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Keywords: Crescendo Global, Crescendo, Jobs in Mumbai, Jobs in Thane, Jobs in Vikhroli, Jobs in M365, Jobs in 0365, Jobs in sharepoint