This question is asked to find out if you have a clear vision of what you want to accomplish. You should always know where you're going before you start. If you don't have a clear idea of what you want to achieve, then you won't be able to explain yourself well enough to get hired.
1. How did you learn how to do that?
The interviewer wants to know if you've been trained in any specific skills. If you haven't, they'll ask you about your experience.
2. Why do you want to work here?
If you don't have a good answer to this question, you may not be prepared to handle difficult situations. You need to show that you understand the company's culture and values.
3. Tell me about a time when you were really successful.
You should talk about a situation where you had to overcome some kind of challenge. Your story should demonstrate that you can deal with adversity and succeed.
4. Describe a time when you failed.
It's okay to admit mistakes, even big ones. But you shouldn't dwell on them. Instead, focus on the lessons learned and how you overcame those challenges.
5. What would you say is your greatest weakness?
This is a trick question. Don't fall for it! Instead, think about something you're proud of and tell the interviewer about it.
6. What are your strengths?
Your strengths are things you're good at doing. Talk about them.
For more details on this emerging domain, check out the following Blogs:
- Cryptocurrency: Trends, Skills and Careers: Your guide for 2022
- Industry trends: Technology 2022
- 7 Points to help you crack a Senior level interview in 2022
Visit our Website below -
Naukri - https://companies.naukri.com/crescendo-global/
Our Social Media Platform -