Consultant – Compliance & Audits (CMMI & ISO) – Mumbai (5-10 years)
Job opportunity in Mumbai for a working professional having experience in CMMI & ISO for maturity assessments, Internal Monthly SOX and Compliance & MSA amendments.
Your Future Employer: A leading Business Process Management (BPM) company.
- Conducting the maturity assessments, diligently follow-up for closure of open items/non-compliances and work towards improving the Account maturity
- Conducting Contract governance and adherence checks, accuracy checks, identify financial leakage/ disputes
Facilitation of Change requests/ MSA amendments and other contract documents till execution
- Validation, updating and creation of the various trackers
(Delivery and Obligation Tracker for New Contract, Internal Monthly SOX and Compliance Tracker, Change docs etc.)
- Issue trigger/ reminder alerts, highlight irregularities, ensure escalation in case of non-compliance/ delayed closure of open items, alerts for contractual & financial implications on potential negotiations
- Effective Stakeholder Management: Liaise with various internal teams/ senior leaders - to manage/ resolve queries/ guide Operation leaders on process/ contracts
- Preparing reports/ trackers / customized data-cuts for presentation to the stakeholders
- Meticulous documentation and maintenance of all records in the Central repository
- Identification, propagation and follow-up on the implementation of Best practices
- Quality checking / review of appraisal / assessment forms/ trackers
- Conducting training/ awareness workshops, Training new members and up-skilling of current resources
- Managing /mentoring the resources in the team
- Graduate or Post-graduate
- Good communication skill (verbal and written)
- Good analytical skills, detail oriented and meticulous in documentation
- Good Presentation skills - ability to present findings to stakeholders
- Team player, Capable of building strong, mutually respectful relationships with diverse teams and across stakeholders
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently with minimal supervision and tight deadlines
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Fair Knowledge of the BPM industry, Quality and Training functions
- Green Belt Certified or Certified ISO 9001 internal/lead auditor
- Knowledge or working experience on CMMi/COPC frameworks
- Project Management
- Working experience of Power BI/ Tableau
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.