Associate Manager-Record to Report (5-10 years) (US Shift) (CA Qualified)
A role of Associate Manager into Record to Report with minimum experience of 5 years in Record to Report and mainly in Intercompany, General Ledger and Month end reports, with one of the renowned Agribusiness and food company having strong foothold in more than 300 facilities located in more than 40 countries.
Your Future Employer: One of the renowned Agribusiness and food company having strong foothold in more than 300 facilities located in more than 40 countries.
- Responsible for the timely completion of activities as part of the Record-to-Report (RTR) function Accounting (General Ledger, Vendor/Travel Accruals, Fixed Assets, Balance sheet Reconciliations & Intercompany Accounting), Local & Global HFM reporting, Period-end close & reporting.
- Day to day General Accounting like Expense/Revenue accruals, Prepaid Amortization etc
- Sound Knowledge & Understanding of Commodity market (Derivative Accounting) is preferable.
- Accountable for evaluating, analysing, reconciling and resolving complex accounting transactions and ensuring reconciliations of accounts.
- Help Team Leaders setting policies and procedures for the RTR process
- 3- 5 years of work experience in a similar role, preferably in RTR with Manufacturing industry/Client.
- Experience in Agribusiness/Commodity trading industry preferred
- Education Qualification CA Qualified
- Experience in SAP FICO and HFM is Must
- Strong knowledge and experience in General Ledger, Closing & Reporting, Intercompany, reconciliations
- Strong in Microsoft Office Excel, Access, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
What is in it for you?
- Fast track career growth.
- Future career opportunities across a global organization.
- Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Note: We receive a lot of applications daily, so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Profile Keywords - Crescendo Global, Crescendo, FMCG, Record to Report, General Ledger, Intercompany, Financial Planning and Analysis