An incredibly rare opportunity for an analytical and professional with 4+ years of experience in Product Management developing web products ideally with a background in technical product management or web engineering with experience in 3D Visualization and Design tools. You will be responsible for driving product development from ideation to launch to impact analysis while interacting with customers, sales and design teams to build AR/VR capabilities and bring designs to life. We are looking for someone with experience in Product Management coming from B2C Ecommerce /Internet Marketplace background with someone who has interfaced and combined 2D and 3D experiences on web, mobile and VR platforms.
If you are someone who has the relevant experience please read on and apply.
Your future employer:
India's leading online furniture and home decor destination
- Creating a clear and compelling medium and long-term vision for companys internal product , and developing a roadmap to realize that vision
- Defining the product vision, customer journeys, roadmap, performing research (user and competitive), specify requirements and creating detailed specifications.
- Working with our interior design partners to create next-generation tools that can make home designing richer
- Interacting with customers, sales and design teams to build AR/VR capabilities and bring
designs to life
- Partner closely with our Operations and Engineering teams to ensure the problem space is well understood and solutions built have the intended impact
- Comprehend user needs, define features, prioritize and manage scope to operate in an iterative agile delivery framework
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, business, marketing, etc with 4+ yrs of experience as a Product Manager in an B2C Ecommerce / Internet marketplace working on a B2C product present on web and mobile platforms
- Proven experience developing web products ideally with a background in technical product management or web engineering.
- Building AR/VR capabilities and bring designs to life and prior experience in (or exposure to) 3-d visualization and design tools
- Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability.
- Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture
- Strong hold on Visual Aesthetics, that consider digital capabilities, local sensibilities and platform constraints.
- Attention to detail, strong design aesthetics, high on ownership and comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- Should have research based approach to problem solving.
What is in it for you?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.