Sr. Manager (Enterprise Performance Management) - (12-18 Years)
Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Pune, Mumbai
Your future employer:
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest? Then, this is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
- Lead transformation initiatives in FP&A areas
- Create strategies and blueprints that improve operations and refine processes
- Help clients modernize their FP&A process by consulting with internal and external teams to understand strategy and goals, then managing teams to execute
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Company, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Company
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership
- Stay on top of current regulations, trends, and technologies influencing digital finance, analytics, and the CFO ecosystem
- Provide recommendations based on FP&A leading practices
- Must have 12+ years of relevant work experience, preferably 8+ years in consulting and business development (preferably with a Big Four consulting firms)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Deep functional understanding of FP&A processes including Capabilities Driver based, Predictive forecasting, rolling forecast, scenario planning, Cost allocations, Zero based budgeting and Management reporting
- Deep functional understanding of Reporting and analytics including visualizations, dash boards, score cards, KPI or metric definition, value realization
- Driving operational excellence with Financial Process automation, standardization, and simplification (e.g., Defining Finance Centres of Excellence, automating processes through applied intelligence or machine learning)
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in implementing EPM technologies including Oracle EPM Suite, Anaplan, SAP SAC/ BPC/GR, OneStream, Tagetik etc.). This may include, but not limited to data, planning, budgeting, analytics, reporting and enabling technologies
- Solid project management experience including defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, and client relationship management
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment, client experience preferred
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively engage with senior-level client executives
- Proven track record in driving business outcomes for large clients/stakeholders
- Ability to effectively develop, mentor, advise, and coach teams
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
- Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
- Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
- Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply or forward your application with your updated resume at Manisha.email@example.com for further discussions.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment.
We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Keywords: Crescendo Global, Crescendo, Jobs in India, Jobs in EPM, Jobs in Enterprise Performance Management, Jobs in Consulting, Jobs for Big4, Jobs in Metro