Actuarial Analyst-Retirement Valuation (4+ years)
An excellent opportunity for candidates with 4 or more years of experience in Actuarial Pension Valuations.
Your Future Employer: A multinational company providing insurance services.
1. Performing detailed technical reviews of all work products.
2. Responding to queries from consultants with respect to plan provisions and valuation results and resolving/escalating any problems or issues.
3. Partnering with the Team Leader on managing projects, training, and supervision of junior associates.
4. Developing a trusted advisor relationship with service center client teams. Serving as a contact for the US office client team.
1. Must have cleared at least 2 papers and must have at least 4 or more years of actuarial pension valuation experience.
2. Must have 4+ years of experience in performing and checking core valuation work with large corporate defined benefit plans.
3. Must have good knowledge of valuation tools and systems.
What is in it for you :
Amazing opportunities for career progression.
A stimulating working environment with equal employment opportunities.
Reach us: If you feel that you are the right fit for the role, please share your updated CV at email@example.com
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is specializes in Senior to C-level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Note: We receive a lotof applications on a daily basis so it becomes difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don’t hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Profile Keywords: Crescendo ,Crescendo Global, Insurance, Reinsurance, Actuarial Science, Retirement, Pensions, Actuarial Pension, 401K, Defined benefits, Defined Contribution, 403K,Pension Valuations.