Cloud Architect- AWS, Azure, Infrastructure, Linux- (10-14 years)- Mumbai
We are looking for a professional having 10 years of experience in Cloud Architected Frameworks. Our client is looking for someone who has hands-on experience in AWS, Azure, Linux OS/Server, and Windows Server.
#AWS #Azure #Infrastructure #Linux #Windiws Server
Your Future Employer: One of the leading Business Process Management companies in the world.
- Leading in the design, planning, and supporting of the implementation of a range of cloud-focused projects on hybrid and public cloud infrastructure.
- Promoting the Vision & Strategy of the company’s cloud journey. Pushing innovation and
developing leading-edge solutions that deliver the business needs of the Customers.
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements.
and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to designing solutions for the cloud.
- Creating questionnaire around technology requirements based on the inputs from RFP/RFI
- Creating cost sheets and documenting the technology solutions designed.
- Create design documentation including network diagrams with technical explanations.
- Presenting the technology solutions to the potential customers, Bid teams, operations teams, and the BU heads.
- Identifying and working with software and hardware partners to assess cloud technologies
(AWS and Azure) and roadmaps for inclusion in future solutions. Being the technical expert for
the overall cloud solutions, data management and/or analytics.
- Performs analysis and design for medium-sized to large or complex development and
- Possesses and applies advanced knowledge of technology principles, best practices, and
procedures to the completion of complex software development assignments
- Experience and understanding of On-premises to Cloud Connectivity (i.e. VPNs, Direct
Connections and Hybrid Cloud Solutions), Azure Framework.
- Should have a decent knowledge of AWS Cloud Technologies, Linux OS/Server, and Windows
What is in store for you:
- A stimulating working environment with equal employment opportunity.
- Growing skills while working with industry leaders and top brands.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.